Wondering what to do on a date? Here are some tips from the Zodiac. So, when it comes to your love life, you’ve managed to snag a hot date with that babe you’ve been checking out at the office, on Tinder, or realized that a friend has become more than a friend…so what now? Dating isn’t as easy as it was in our parent’s days, and you could apply the same old template over and over again (dinner, sunset walk, chaste kiss on cheek…you get the idea), with almost a 100% success rate.
Millennials and Gen Z’s alike have way more choice, and the emphasis on individuality is strong – you can no longer just fit into any old box. And once you have the date, how do you treat ‘em? Are they the type that doesn’t want to waste time on small talk? Do they prefer having fun and dancing over talking? Does he or she prefer intimacy right away or should you hold back?
Here’s a clue – use Astrology. Knowing someone’s astrological zodiac sign can give you a huge edge and a bit more insight into someone’s basic drives and motivations – and although their zodiac sign is only one part of the puzzle, it can certainly make that date so much smoother and almost guarantee a second or third date, or even potentially a relationship!
WHAT TO DO ON A DATE WITH AN ARIES (Aries dates: March 20 - April 19)
Consider yourself lucky to be going on a date with this hottie. It’s bound to be exciting and adventurous – here are 3 tips to make it the best date of your potential new bae’s life:
1. Focus the attention on them. Let your Aries tell you about who they are and what they like. They adore attention and will beam brightly under your romantic spotlight.
2. Be keen for spontaneity. A true Aries will probably want the date to be completely surprising and may even suggest a change – go with it, or even better - suggest it yourself!
3. Look hot. Aries is unashamedly sexy and sexual, and they like their dates to look as ravishing as they do.
WHAT TO DO ON A DATE WITH A TAURUS (Taurus dates: April 20 - May 20)
So, you’ve gotten a gorgeous Taurus out on a date – well done, you. Here’s what it’ll take to keep this zodiac sign coming back for more:
1. Ooze romance. Seriously – the flowers, the dinner, a rom-com, the music – your Taurus will be gaga over your efforts.
2. Go slow. Real slow. Don’t rush this zodiac sign to go faster than they want to pr push them outside their comfort zone. And don’t suggest going home together just yet.
3. Touch them. Make sure you take a moment to brush their arm, to hold them tightly for a hug, and a chaste, yet ravishing kiss will make these signs weak at the knees
WHAT TO DO ON A DATE WITH A GEMINI (Gemini dates: May 21 - June 20)
The fact that you’ve managed to get a spot in this zodiac sign’s busy schedule is a job well done. Here’s how to keep a curious and clever Gemini interested to ensure a good time:
1. Talk. Talk a lot. Talk until dawn. Your Gemini wants to explore your mind to its furthest reaches, and only then will they decide if you’re their bae to be!
2. Show your adaptability. Restaurant doesn’t do your favourite dish? Show canceled? Fine – show them how flexible you are. Totally cool. Totally chilled.
3. Make them laugh. Yes, this is a challenge, because the chances are, they’ll be funnier and flirtier than you. If you do this, you will win the Gemini, hands down.
WHAT TO DO ON A DATE WITH A CANCER (Cancer dates: June 21 - July 21)
So, you’re at their house, looking at photos of mom and dad and grandad and babies and second cousins and petting their many, much loved animals. How else do you win this zodiac sign’s sensitive heart? Here’s a few tips:
1. Empathize, empathize, empathize. Get them to trust you by truly “getting” their emotional experiences. Let their emotions be your guide to their hearts.
2. Make them feel safe. Your Cancer wants to feel held and secure. Let them know you dream of a family and babies, too (and you’d better mean it).
3. Don’t push them. This zodiac sign has been hurt, and they will be defensive. Be extra tender and allow them to warm up at their own pace.
WHAT TO DO ON A DATE WITH A LEO (Leo dates: July 22 - August 22)
This may well be the most glamorous and fun date of your life! This sign of the zodiac means business, so you’d better make sure you’re on your best dating game! Here’s how to snuggle into the heart of Leo:
1. Flatter them. Offer your Leo a great deal of praise, especially on their hair and outfit, their perfume or cologne or their car. They’ll positively gleam with pride.
2. Be positive. A typical Leo has no time for weak-willed, spineless, negative nancies. Show how you’re always optimistic, and you’ll capture these sunny zodiac signs, heart and soul.
3. Pay the bill. Yes, it’ll set you back a few mill, but hey, what price can you put on your next soulmate-to-be?
WHAT TO DO ON A DATE WITH A VIRGO (Virgo dates: August 23 - September 22)
You’ve achieved a great feat in passing the Virgo test of judging you suitable enough for a first date – which shows you have a great deal to offer already, and there’s maybe not that much left to do to make these kind-hearted zodiac signs love you. Here are 3 helpful tips anyway:
1. Take care of the details. Small things, like opening a door for a lady, having no toothpaste on your collar or smelling nice are important for your Virgo.
2. Show your intelligent side. A Virgo is typically hella smart. Keep up.
3. Don’t be arrogant. This zodiac signs hate nothing more than showiness and pride. Leave your ego at the door, thanks.
WHAT TO DO ON A DATE WITH A LIBRA (Libra dates: September 23 - October 22)
This zodiac sign is going to make it very easy for you to take them on a first date – Libra people thrive on dates and you’ll no doubt be the one romanced here! Here are 3 ways to keep it going:
1. Flirt your face off. A real Libra is a master or mistress of the flirtation game. You’ll have to pull out all the stops to keep up with their charm!
2. Keep it light. Don’t talk too much about your broken childhood just yet – that will come later. Air sign Libra likes an easy and fun date.
3. Show your (good) taste. Talk about artwork, a recent play, a book you’ve read. These zodiac signs love class and culture!
WHAT TO DO ON A DATE WITH A SCORPIO (Scorpio dates: October 23 - November 21)
This is going to be the best first date of your life if you’ve managed to capture this mysterious and sexy zodiac sign’s interest. Here’s how to make this the best night of their lives too:
1. Ooze sex appeal. Whether that’s making innuendos to your roaring libido or your openness to S&M, make sure you show some seriously sexy vibes. Make them want you.
2. Don’t ask them about their secrets. But let them have yours. It’s a game, you see, they have to know whether they can trust you.
3. Allow them subtle control. Without losing your power, allow your Scorpio to take the lead – they adore being the ones on top.
WHAT TO DO ON A DATE WITH A SAGITTARIUS (Sagittarius dates: November 22 - December 20)
This date will require a lot of energy, whether physical (up the mountain, skydiving or on a dance floor) but it can be the most fun you’ve had in years. Here are 3 tips on how to keep this Fire sign coming back for more:
1. Be totes easy-going. Like, nothing fazes you – don’t be at all controlling or bossy. You’re so chilled and laid back.
2. Share your life philosophies. A true Sagittarius loves nothing more than to dig in and understand what fuels your fire, what inspires you.
3. Recount your travel stories. And they’ll share theirs. The next thing you know, you’re booking a ticket to Peru together. Easy, right?
WHAT TO DO ON A DATE WITH A CAPRICORN (Capricorn dates: December 21 - January 19)
This date is an important one, and to be taken very seriously – because your Capricorn Earth sign bae-to-be will be doing just that. Here’s how to meet their high standards and to win this zodiac sign’s loyal heart:
1. Keep it tasteful. Don’t be too vulgar – yet. For now, stay on the reserved side and see how, over time, their dark humor emerges
2. Talk about work. Seriously, as much as you like. Ask them about their professional goals and ambitions. Build your empires together.
3. Be serious. No Capricorn wants to waste their time on a player or a casual relationship. Be real about your desire to get real. They’ll appreciate it.
WHAT TO DO ON A DATE WITH AN AQUARIUS (Aquarius dates: January 20 - February 17)
So, you’re dating an alien. Does your mother know? Do you? Do they? Here’s how to keep this weird and wonderful zodiac sign intrigued:
1. Be super weird. Tell them about all the weirdest things you’ve ever thought or done. Your Aquarius will be totally starstruck.
2. Talk about Astrology. This zodiac sign is gaga over the stars and has probably checked your birth chart out already. Have you looked at theirs? Best get on it.
3. Be friendly. Don’t be mushy – ever. And don’t get too romantic. This zodiac sign wants to be chums before being passionate.
WHAT TO DO ON A DATE WITH A PISCES (Pisces dates: February 18 - March 19)
It’s not hard to sweep this zodiac sign off their feet with a perfect date. Like a knight in shining armor, or a damsel in distress, you’ve already captured their imagination. Here are 3 ways to seal the deal:
1. Show your romantic side. Offer a poem, a song, a phrase. Your Pisces will melt at your willingness to be vulnerable.
2. Offer to help them with something. This Water sign really, really needs your help and will be forever grateful for your practicality.
3. Share your fantasies. No, not those - yet. Just share your dreams, hopes, your wishes, and ask Pisces about theirs. Soften and let them in – you’re safe in their gentle hands.