Love stinks sometimes.
It stinks even more when we don’t have any real answers or worse, don’t understand why a particular relationship didn’t work out.
It’s hard to let go when you aren’t sure why it all went wrong.
Whether you’re still holding onto hope, seeking answers or need to shut the door, a "What Went Wrong” Relationship Report will give you the insight you need as to why you and your ex didn’t make it all the way to the finish line.
You see, despite our best intentions, certain matches just aren’t meant to be.
Wouldn’t it give you peace of mind to know that there was a good reason why you shouldn’t have been together?
Some people just don’t bring out the best in each other.
And though it’s likely you could list your ex’s faults from top to bottom, you probably didn’t bring your best to the relationship either.
Or perhaps you just triggered each other endlessly, resulting in conflict after conflict.
Sometimes, it’s also just bad timing, or your families didn’t get along.
Or one of you wasn’t really available.
But a lot of the time, it’s down to basic compatibility, and that’s what your report is here to show you.
Astrology is here to help shine a light on your past so that you can finally move on from the breakup and let go.
Plus, perhaps if you were forewarned you would have been forearmed.
Next time, you’ll know to quickly check what the stars have to say so that you know how much to hold on and fight for or whether to walk away for good.
If you had been a little more prepared in the moment, you’d have been able to decide to work together and be more of a team, letting your differences bring you closer rather than toward a breakup.
You could have been more flexible and adaptable or realized that this was never going to happen.
With a report like this, there’s so much less regret over the past and hope for the future.
You’ll know whether you could have walked away with your head held high, that you did the right thing by leaving.
Sometimes, all we need is a little validation from the stars to help us set our hearts at ease and open the doors to a new and brighter future with someone much more suited to us.
With this in mind, it’s important to remember:
You are always the one in control of your decisions.
Your Astrology Report is here as a guide and tool, here to show you what’s what in your love life so that you can make the best decision for yourself.
Now, and in the future.
No matter what any report shows you, you always have some sort of decision or choice that you can make, whether it’s accepting that you were broken up with and moving on from any pain, or feeling comforted that you did the right thing by leaving.
Be warned, a Report like this can be brutally honest.
It’ll tell you exactly what was up in your relationship.
You’ll need to have a bit of a thick skin to take it in, but if you’re here, your heart is likely ready to hear the news – the good, the bad and the ugly.
So, if you are thinking of going back, be sure that you know what you’re in for, and that you’re willing to work through the challenges.
Be ready to also set yourself free at last, and to receive some much-needed closure.
What Are The Benefits Of Having A What Went Wrong Report?
It could sound a little scary to have one of these reports – after all, why should we dig up the past?
To set your mind at ease, here’s how you’re going to benefit from your 'What Went Wrong' report:
- Firstly, you get closure. Sometimes that’s all we need to move on and finally lay the past to rest. An added bonus is that you don’t have to actually go and have a conversation with your ex to do it. You don’t want to open that can of worms!
- You’ll also get a sense of validation. The stars will tell you exactly what your flaws were, what theirs were, and help you to see just why it was never meant to be.
- Finally, you’ll understand what you want to do from this point. With this report, you’ll realize that it was never meant to be – or perhaps you can now decide that those are flaws you can actively work on together. Knowledge is power, and so is having a choice.
Peace of mind doesn’t have a price.
A calm, forgiving heart is one of the most precious things we can have.
Wouldn’t you like to let the past go and move on with your life at last?
What Your Report Will Give You:
Lets’ get down to the details: what does this Report contain that can give you so much insight into a past relationship, anyway?
Here’s what you’ll get:
Þ Where your typical ‘war zones” were – was it always a financial war between you? Or perhaps a family war? Where did you just not see eye to eye?
Þ What your friction hotspots were. Perhaps you constantly miscommunicated, or maybe you never got along when it comes to your basic values. Your Report has it all for you
Þ The karmic lessons in your relationship – what it was that this person is here to teach you, and did you have any past-life links that were just too hard to navigate?
Þ Whether your relationship was too fast, too intense, too anything. Sometimes, there’s a dominant planetary energy in your Astrology that simply pushed you both to the edge
Þ Where your flaws rubbed up against each other and how you pushed each other’s buttons
Þ Whether or not you could ever actually ‘get’ each other
As you can see, you’ll be getting the real deal in your 'What Went Wrong' Report'. Nothing hidden, nothing left uncovered.
What The Planets Have to Say in Your Report:
The planets are the main players in Astrology.
They have the final say on your relationship compatibility, and all of them have a certain topic that they symbolically represent.
All ten planetary energies will be described in your report, and how they influenced your particular connection:
- The Sun – The Sun will tell you what your basic differences were. How you didn’t really get who each other was, and why you essentially didn’t get along.
- Mercury – how did you talk? How did you deal with important conversations? Did you listen to each other? The planet of communication will tell it all.
- Venus – How did you need to be loved? How did they need love? Was it ever going to work?
- Mars – Mars is your conflict planet – he’ll tell you how you fought and where you pushed each other’s buttons.
- Jupiter – the planet of beliefs will show you where yours just didn’t match up, and what your values were that became non-negotiable.
These five planetary players are just a taste of what’s to come in your report – there are more that will outline your karmic challenges were, your individual values, and so much more.