We’ve all been on that same old merry-go-round when it comes to love.
It’s so frustrating to be faced with stuck patterns of behavior that keep us from getting – and keeping – the love that we all crave and know that we truly deserve.
Have you noticed that each relationship seems to be a carbon copy of the one before, where you’re dealing with similar or the same challenges every time?
Are you wondering to yourself whether it’s you, or them, or if there’s something constantly flawed in your choice of partner?
It can be so confusing to figure out who the problems lie with, and what‘s your responsibility, versus what’s theirs.
Astrology is here to help empower you.
Because the truth is that you’re the common denominator.
Yes, that’s a tough truth to hear.
It takes a lot of guts to own up to the fact that sometimes, you could be the one to blame.
Not always, of course - it takes two to tango – but some of the fault may well lie with you.
And aren’t we all here to improve ourselves and do the hard work of self-awareness?
Isn’t being conscious of your shortcomings the key to better, healthier and more successful relationships?
Knowing where your shortfalls are can be the key to helping your relationships get back on track.
After all, you can’t fix something when you don’t know what’s wrong.
We all have toxic relationship patterns.
Maybe we tend to fall for people who are unavailable, wanting what we can’t have.
Maybe your personal relationship pattern is to pull someone close, and then when they get too close, to push them away.
Perhaps you have a habit of shutting down emotionally when you’re feeling vulnerable, thus blocking yourself from true intimacy and connection.
There are so many things we all do to protect ourselves from being hurt.
Most of our destructive or toxic habits tend to come from a deep fear of being unloved, abandoned or rejected.
That’s simply the human condition.
It’s precisely why it’s important to become aware of our own patterns so that we can heal.
We are all here on a healing journey, together.
We all want to love and be loved, and sometimes, we just get in our own way.
Constant failed relationships can make us feel like a failure, make us wonder if we will ever find the love we crave and deserve.
That feeling of despair and helplessness in romance is something no one wants to go through in life.
So how have you shown up in your romantic and sexual relationships?
What patterns have you exhibited from start to finish?
What is your toxic ‘type’?
Your Love Life Remedy Report can tell you this, and so much more.
You’ll need to have a thick skin to handle the news of this frank and sometimes brutally honest report.
As they say, rip the band-aid off fast enough so that the healing can take place.
Because the day you accept your natural, human flaws and set out to improve them, your relationships have the potential of getting so much better.
You’ll set yourself up for much healthier, stronger and more committed connections.
And who wouldn’t want that?
Here's What Your Love Life Remedy Report Will Offer You:
This report is a powerful and potentially life-changing one.
It has a huge amount of information about your relationship habits and patterns and can offer you the chance to finally deal with these in a practical way.
You won’t be thrown in at the deep end as there are a lot of solid solutions in this report.
Here’s what’s on offer:
Þ Your toxic traits in a relationship
Þ The habit patterns you keep falling into and how to solve them
Þ Advice on how to get and keep the love you crave and deserve
Þ What each planet has to say about your relationship style and how it can either be a gift – or a challenge to overcome
Þ How strong your inner war zone is, and how likely you are to get angry with a lover
Þ What your personal projections are
Þ What your relationship karma is
This powerful information can be right at your very own fingertips, ready to unleash your full relationship potential!
How You and Your Relationships Will Benefit:
Let’s break down the benefits of your Love Life Remedy Report so that you can make sure you’re investing in something completely worthwhile and accurate:
- First of all, you’ll have an all-access pass into your own relationship style, which will enable you to zap your destructive patterns, one by one! Yes, it’ll take time, but anything worth doing is worth doing slowly.
- With this information, you’ll start attracting people who are worth your time and energy, people who are more aligned to the new and improved you!
- You’ll know your individual trigger points and where you tend to get into a rage, or where you project your own issues. Did someone say empowered?
- You’ll realize your own communication style and how it can affect your relationships.
- You’ll have this report forever– it doesn’t change. You can always come back to it when a sticky issue arises for you.
Who doesn’t want a healthy, happy, stress-free relationship?
No relationship is perfect, because no person is, but we can all aim for as much flow and ease as possible.
Challenges get tiring eventually.
Wouldn’t you want some peace and harmony at last?
What Each Planet Will Reveal About Your Relationship Patterns:
- The Sun – The Sun is who you are at the core. This planet shows you what your most positive – and negative – natural traits are when it comes to relationships.
- Mercury – Mercury will show you how you’re going to be communicating in your relationships – are you a shouter, a complainer or a silent-treatment type?
- Venus – Venus is the planet that shows us how we best express love and affection – or not. This is where our love could go way, way wrong for us.
- Mars – the planet of war and passion shows you where you tend to get wound up, how you fight and what your desired nature is. Are you explosive or do you quietly resent? Where do your passions lie, and are they healthy or destructive?
- Jupiter – Jupiter is the planet of your most cherished ideals – but do you take those ideals too far? Find out more with your Love Life Remedy report!
- Saturn – Saturn is one of the most important planets in your report, as it talks about your relationship karma, limiting belief systems and ingrained challenges you have to overcome.
Are You Ready for Your Honest and Upfront Love Life Remedy Report? Find Out Here!