Is your relationship creating a spring in your step – or is it a thorn in your side?
Do you sometimes feel despairing and hopeless about which way to turn, not knowing how to fix the root of your problems despite your very best efforts?
Does it all just feel too complicated, all the time?
Love, contrary to popular belief, is not complicated.
Human beings are complex, emotional, many-layered creatures, and we each come with our very own set of traumas, painful insecurities, karma and baggage.
No one gets away scot-free in the relationship department, and even the happiest relationships have their struggles.
But when love is hurting more than it’s making us happy, when there are more downs than ups, it’s easy to get disillusioned by romance and feel like we’re a failure, that something is wrong with us.
Or perhaps, to blame the other person for all the issues and painful emotions that we face.
The truth is, as we know, it takes two to tango - two complicated, messy human beings.
We all want to do our best and feel good, but we also can all be flawed when it comes to the pursuit and maintenance – of a relationship.
And let’s face it – these days, love is harder than ever.
The usual relationship rules have gone out the window – date, get engaged, marry, have children.
It’s wonderful to be liberated from this mold, yet at the same time, we’re unsure of the rules anymore.
How much space should we have?
Are we too independent?
Do we spend too much time together?
Are we compatible?
Do I count on my partner too much to be everything for me?
Should we get married?
Is our relationship built to last, or headed for a breakup?
These and more, are just a few of the questions that may weigh on our minds in these crazy times.
That’s why Astrology can be the greatest gift when it comes to getting some clarity and insight on the flavor of your particular relationship.
If you and your honey have been on the rocks, and if you have questions on your mind, you’ve come to the right place.
Your Relationship Challenges Report will clearly and honestly outline what the tough emotional connections between you are.
You’ll need to be sure that you can handle this direct cosmic information – it’s not for the faint-hearted!
But when you’ve gotten to the point where you’ll do just about anything to save your relationship, an Astrology Report like this can be a life-saver instead of another hurdle to get over.
See, this Report is here to tell you what your challenges, are – but it’s also here to help you with good advice.
When you have this knowledge in your hands, you can start making better choices for your emotional life.
We don’t make the choice for you – no one can do that, not Astrology, not your partner and not your family.
You are the one with the power.
And knowledge is power.
This report will show you all the roadblocks and tests you have in your way, where your friction areas are, what your karmic challenges could be, as well as the differences between you, so that you can learn, grow and heal together.
Do you need your partner to give the nod on this?
You can get this report all on your own, just with the other person's birth date details.
Then, you can choose to share it with them, or simply use it to improve and better your relationship.
What You’ll Get Out Of Your Relationship Challenges Report
If the introduction above doesn’t sound juicy and enticing enough for you, we’ve got a great outline on exactly what your Love Hurts Relationship Challenges Report will provide you with:
Þ Where the tensions lie between you – whether it’s sexual, financial, emotional or otherwise we’ve got you covered. Friction is not a bad thing – it can keep the passion alive. But how much is too much, too painful?
Þ What your major differences are, and how you can reach across that divide and heal them.
Þ Where your biggest karmic lessons lie so that you have a ‘bigger picture’ idea of your bond. Here, you can decide whether it’s worth spending more time on someone with whom you have a crazy amount of karma to get through, or whether it's better to breakup.
Þ The usual things will also be covered - communication, affection styles, your physical bond, what you both desire and much, much more.
Your Relationship Challenges Report is jam-packed full of honest, authentic information gathered by a real, practicing professional Astrologer.
You’re getting the real deal!
The Benefits You’ll Gain from Your Relationship Challenges Report
It’s natural to feel a little apprehensive about getting a report like this.
After all, it is going to be brutally honest.
To set your emotions at ease, here are a couple of amazing benefits that you’ll gain from your Love Hurts Relationship Challenges Report:
- The first, clear benefit, is being able to finally have the insight that you need to pivot your relationship problems. This is knowledge at its best!
- With these insights, you have the tools to actually start the work on fixing your bond with the other person.
- Or, you can choose to let this person go. Your Report won’t make the call for you, but you’ll be able to see what you’re in for as a couple– and when it isn’t worth the work.
- Either way – you’ll be able to decide on the fate of your emotional relationship, instead of sitting in an indecisive, frustrated place.
Your Love Hurts Relationship Challenges report is the most practical way to go about dealing with what’s broken between you and learning to heal.
To outline the karmic forces drawing you together, where the power struggles are and what you can do about it.
What The Planets Represent in Your Love Hurts Relationship Challenges Report:
- The Sun – here’s where you’ll see what you have in common – but more importantly, what your differences are. How well do you get along? Are you similar at the core? Or are you worlds apart?
- Mercury – Communication is everything, right? Right! How do you two talk? Is it peaceful – or a battlefield?
- Venus – Venus will tell you what each of your ‘love languages’ are – are they essentially compatible? Or not so much?
- Mars – libido and desire can be a big deal in any relationship. If yours is out of sync, can you get it into a rhythm? Also, how do you fight? Mars will tell you all.
- Jupiter – here, we have your values. Are they one and the same, making your relationship easy and effortless? Or do you have completely different beliefs?
- Saturn – the planet of karma will tell you about where your karmic issues lie, showing you whether or not it’s worth the work.
These planets and more are contained within your Relationship Challenges Report along with their specific energies and how they influence your relationship.
What more could you want?