Astrology is a many-layered art.
One of the most useful branches of Astrology is the Astrology of Love and Relationships.
Because who doesn’t want to improve their love life?
We all have problems and challenges we’d love to overcome to have our happy-ever-after!
Well, as close to as possible, right?
Relationships will always have their issues because we as human beings are complex and fascinating.
Knowing our Romantic Astrology, and which planets correspond to which signs of the zodiac within our chart, can help us to get to the core of the problem and understand what really makes us tick in a relationship.
Let’s say, for example, you have a habit of lashing out at your lover.
Of letting your tongue run away with you.
Perhaps you don’t even realize it - there are so many hidden aspects to our personalities that only come out in a relationship.
Whether you know it or not, this behavior can be, well, destructive.
When you know the Astrology behind it all, you can not only accept yourself for the way you are, but you can also receive validation that this is a quality you can work on and change!
Astrology can reveal all the hidden parts of you, as well as confirm the traits you already know about.
And it’s not all bad news.
Your Personal Romantic Astrology can also tell you where your unique romantic gifts are and what you can specifically use to attract as well as keep love and make your partner and yourself happy.
After all, we all want a deep, powerful and meaningful relationship.
It’s what we were built for!
And we all have different desires and needs when it comes to finding the perfect relationship.
For example, your Romantic Report could tell you -
- Whether you’re the kind of lover that needs constant attention
- Or if you’re someone who craves freedom and independence
- What type of person you're looking for (yes, your ‘type’!
- Whether you’re more of an emotional lover or an intellectually-focused one
….and so much more!
How The Planets Affect Your Love Life
See, when it comes to Astrology, each of the planets has a specific part to play in your relationship.
But first, you have to understand how that astrological ruling planet shows up inside of you and how it could affect your behavior in a relationship.
Your Romantic Astrology is slightly different from a Personality Report – it hones in on your relationship style and your personal love language.
Here’s a very brief idea of what each ruling planet represents when it comes to love and relationships:
- The Sun – the Sun, in romance, is who you really are. The core of your personality. This is who your lover will get to know after some time of being with you. It’s what you consciously strive for, what you try and strive for in your love life.
- The Moon – This planet represents your innermost needs and feelings in your relationship. Your partner will likely only get to know this extremely intimate part of you quite a while into the relationship, or when you’re feeling completely safe to express your needs. The Moon also tells you what makes you feel safe and nourishes you. This planet is super essential to understand when it comes to love!
- Mercury – ah, communication. The number-one most important thing in most, if not all, relationships. This planet shows your style of communication, what you talk about and how you do it. Are you a cool, rational type? Or do you communicate intuitively? Your astrological Romantic Report says it all!
- Venus – Venus is all-important in Relationship Astrology! She tells you what you value in love, and how you express your affection, it’s also what you find attractive in a partner – your ‘type”, so to speak. Ooh la la!
- Mars – Mars is the planet of desire and action. This planet will tell you how you fight, what you fight for and how you go about getting what you want. Are you a peacemaker? Or a firebrand? Mars is the key to knowing your conflict and passion style!
- Jupiter – Jupiter will tell you how you seek growth in your relationships, and where you find joy and happiness. We all love Jupiter’s gifts and many blessings!
- Saturn – Saturn is important. This planet shows your personal relationship karma, what your lessons in love are, and where you feel most insecure. We all have Saturn somewhere – it makes us human!
- Uranus – Uranus is the planet that indicates where your rebellious side is and where you don’t like to be trapped, told what to do or control. Most of the time, we’re unaware of this planet’s energy, so this can be very helpful to know!
- Neptune – Neptune rules boundaries - or the lack of them. This planet shows where you have a tendency to make sacrifices, and where you need to have better limits.
- Pluto – Finally, Pluto will reveal where your tendency is to control and hold on, where you may be afraid of letting go in your relationships. It’s also the planet that will show where you can experience the most transformation when it comes to love.
Understand Your Romantic Strengths – And Pitfalls
Obviously, the greatest gift that Romance Astrology can give you is honing in specifically on your strengths and pitfalls when it comes to love.
For example, you may have a brilliant way of talking to a lover, but struggle with showing your feelings.
Just knowing this can help you make huge strides in your relationship!
Remember, having personal pitfalls or weaknesses is absolutely normal.
We all have them.
They balance our gifts.
Imagine being able to approach your lover with all this awareness, awareness that helps you to set up the stage for a more conscious, whole and fulfilling relationship?
Relationships these days are less and less about personal gratification and more about growth, awareness and authenticity.
With Romantic Astrology, you can get exactly that.
This gives your relationship a fighting chance of making it through hard times!
How You Can Improve Yourself and Your Relationships with Romantic Astrology
Let’s summarize exactly how you can improve your relationships using the gifts of Romantic Astrology:
- Improving your communication style, and thus, your relationship
- Understanding your specific emotional needs better so that you can ask for them to be met
- Knowing your ‘type’ so that you avoid making the same mistake over and over again
- Understanding your conflict style so that you can better handle arguments
- Becoming aware of the areas where you have unclear boundaries and thus, better managing them
- In which area you could be controlling or fearful, as well as what makes you insecure
- Understanding yourself better so that you can attract the type of love you really desire
These are just a few of the amazing benefits of Romantic Astrology!