No one ever said relationships were easy.
One moment, you can’t wait to see your honey and spend some sweet snuggle time with them, and the next you can’t stand to be around them.
Think of your love relationship as the ocean.
One day, it may be quiet, peaceful and calm.
The next, stormy and unpredictable.
Of course, no relationship should ever be too much of a roller coaster, because if it is, you may be in a toxic connection.
But normal ups and downs are natural to any couple.
As long as the ups are more than the downs, and the downs aren’t too frequent, you’ve got something healthy.
That’s not to say it isn’t stressful to experience these highs and lows, especially when you’re still new to each other.
You may find yourself sitting with doubts as to whether you’re meant to be together, or whether you actually even like this person sometimes.
And the same goes for those of us in a long-term bond.
Sometimes, it’s just nice to know what’s around the corner, so that we can be prepared and not have to have these kinds of uncertainties when trouble arises in our relationship.
That’s where Astrology comes in.
This ancient art is a universal gift and tool to help you navigate uncertainty with more awareness, more consciousness.
It’s a bit like having a weather forecast – wouldn’t you like to know if it’s going to rain or shine in your relationship?
We predict things all the time.
The stock market, the weather, fashion trends, the economy, who’s going to be the next president, and so much more.
So why shouldn’t we use a tried-and-tested tool to help us navigate the sometimes-stormy currents of our love relationship?
When it comes to Relationship Astrology, we can make use of something called a “Composite” chart, which is a means to specifically analyze the Relationship itself.
It’s an especially created chart of your particular relationship, in other words.
When we meet someone, we form a very unique and special bond with them, and the Astrology shows what that bond is all about.
From this point, we then look at the planets moving across the sky.
These are called transits, and they’re constantly communicating with the chart of your relationship.
The planets are always talking, and can offer excellent insight into where your relationship is going at the moment.
Think of these as cycles – cycles of good times and bad times, of highs and lows.
Wouldn’t you like to empower yourself with in-depth knowledge and awareness about what’s going on and what’s to come in your love life?
Wouldn’t you love to know when you're going to be adoring your sweetheart and when the two of you won’t get along?
Forewarned is forearmed, as they say!
How You’ll Specifically Benefit from a Monthly Romantic Forecast Report…
There are so many ways in which you’ll benefit from a Monthly Romantic Forecast Report.
Here’s how your love life will be enriched with this Astrological wisdom:
- You’ll get to know the specific ups and downs of your romantic relationship. When times will be great, versus when they’ll be less than fantastic. Thus, you’ll be able to manage the ebbs and flows with so much more confidence and self-care.
- Knowing what’s coming takes away the anxiety of not knowing where your relationship is going.
- You’ll get an idea of when a challenging period is going to begin – and end. We all like to have a timeline, and it can bring oh-so-much relief when we are aware that a rough patch has an expiration date. Phew!
- You can use this information to grow through tough times and revel in the good, lovey-dovey times. Knowing when to work hard and when to relax is key to having balance.
They say knowledge is power.
Having a Report like this will encourage teamwork and mutual understanding within your relationship, rather than tearing each other’s heads off in stressful times.
Think of challenges as something you can fight together – instead of turning on each other.
Exactly What a Monthly Romantic Forecast Report Will Give You
Here’s a breakdown of just what will be included in this report, it’s a handy list of exactly what you’ll be getting out of your Monthly Romantic Forecast.
What specifics and details can you look forward to?
Þ The shared direction your relationship is headed towards
Þ The lessons your relationship will face for a particular period of time, and how to overcome these as a team
Þ How much love and affection you’re going to be feeling for each other
Þ Whether or not you’ll be at each other’s throats, and when exactly these periods will be
Þ Your Relationship’s passion prognosis – will you be able to keep your hands off each other, or are you okay with just a few snuggles at the moment?
Þ How you're going to be communicating – whether you’re listening to each other or constantly facing conflict
This, and so much more, is contained within your Monthly Romantic Forecast Report.
Think of this as a Relationship Roadmap, pointing out the pitfalls and the high points throughout the time ahead.
The planets are the players influencing where your relationship is going, day by day, month by month, year by year.
How they’re communicating with your Relationship Chart is the key to unlocking your personal Relationship themes and cycles.
So, what will each planet have to offer in your Monthly Romantic Forecast Report?
- The Sun– the Sun will show your general relationship direction, and how you're going to get along – or not.
- Mercury – the communication planet will be showing you just when the communication blocks will be – and when conversation is going to flow
- Venus – Venus rules the basic concepts of love and romance, and connections from her will indicate how passionate and close you’ll feel – or whether it’s going to feel like hard work for a while.
- Mars – the passion planet will show how in sync your libidos are, and whether or not you’re going to have any major conflicts and arguments in the times to come.
- Jupiter – abundant and lucky Jupiter will show where your relationship will grow the most, and how much luck you're going to have as a couple.
- Saturn– the commitment component planet is one that will show you how committed you are to learning the lessons and particular challenges that will arise between you. This is one to watch, but don’t worry, there is great advice to help you make the best of the tough periods!